Sunday 3 January 2016

Sunday Birdwatch Challenge 6/7/8

These are my results over the past few weeks. The weather has gone worst over them, with a lot of rain fall and wind. The rain has caused floods around me. The field down my road was flooded, when I went to look, it was full of bird life; many gulls, crows, jackdaws and 15 Pied Wagtails and one Grey Wagtail with them.
These storms have made food harder to find for most birds, so I have seen an increase of species numbers in the garden. However todays Birdwatch, the usual two tree sparrows have gone down to one. Hopefully that was just for today and the other is somewhere close by.
 
 
 
These are Ryan's results over the past three weeks. His Sparrow numbers are definitely increasing. The weather has been quite mild (temp wise) so we wonder what will happen over the next few weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment